The Management and Staff of Caret Academy wishes to express our profound gratitude to God Almighty who made the Second Term of 2019/2020 academic session a huge success. We appreciate the endless support of our esteemed Parents/Guardians and Pupils throughout this term.
We also want to use this medium to welcome our new Parent and Pupils to Caret Academy. Thank you for believing in us. We pray that the Almighty God will bless you and your endeavours.
The Management of the school wishes to inform our esteemed Parents/Guardians about some landmark achievements that were recorded this term and in the wake of the Covid 19, pandemic.
1. Reading: Pupils in Kindergarten three made very encouraging efforts at reading and in same vein some pupils in the primary section who used to struggle in this area have also improved impressively.
2. Career Day: We successfully hosted our maiden Career day on the 6th of March, 2020. It was a huge success.
Thanks to all parents and Life Builders whose efforts made it the talk of the town.
3. Clubs: We are glad to inform all parents that in addition to Music Club, Caret Karate club, has also commenced full blown activities.
4. Successful launching of the online school with its impressive features for the benefit of world class learning.
Please take note of the following Information:
*Parents/Guardians should ensure that their cuties are completely and neatly dressed to school
*The fees for next term should be paid latest two weeks after the scheduled date for resumption.
*In order to keep up with the ideals and standard set by the school’s management, all female pupils are expected to wear white panty hose on black shoe. while their male counterpart are expected to put on white socks on black shoes.
*Parents are encouraged to monitor their cutie’s academic progress and promptly report any observation to management
*Closing and pick up time:
1. Days with extra moral classes, pick up time is 3pm with grace of an hour
2. Days without extra moral classes like Fridays, Test and Examination days, pick up time is 1:30 with 30 minutes grace.
Note: Please note that after grace periods attracta a sum of Five Hundred Naira (500) only per child. (Parents are either to pay immediately or be booked.)
Important Notice: To avoid unnecessary rush, parents are advised to register their children for after school Care of Six Thousand Naira (6000) termly per child.
Please note also that after school Care commences by 2pm for the Pre- School category and 3pm for the kindergarten and Primary sections.
Office doors are open to every Parent/Guardian for any observation, complaints and inquiries.
Intended activities for Next Term:
a. Graduation Ceremony
b. Costume Day
C. Fruit Day
d. Spelling Bee competition
Dear Parents, please ensure your children are occupied with the holiday assignment and with anything that will enhance their academic performance throughout the holiday period. (You can get educational CDs from the Secretary’s office and take advantage of our e-library).
See you soon. Thanks for being there.